Fencing for Beginners Course
The cost of the course includes the following:
- Juniors and Adults
- Ages 8 to 80+
- Six week courses start every two months.
- The provision of all protective equipment.
- A certificate and badge for Grade 1 foil.
- British Fencing’s Free Introduction to fencing membership
- Coach fees
- Hall hire
What should you wear?
Participants should wear loose fitting top/’T’ shirt, loose fitting trousers/tracksuit trousers (no shorts) and non marking indoor training shoes. You should also bring a bottle of water to drink.
What should you achieve?
It is anticipated that everyone completing the course will reach Foil Grade 1 level or higher. You will also be given introductions to fencing electric and refereeing. Completion of the course and coach assessment will enable fencers to fight safely with other club members.
1st June 2018
6.45pm to 8.30pm
Six week course
8 to 80 years old
£69.00 per fencer
(Option to pay weekly at £13)
No previous experience is necessary.
British Fencing Membership: You will need to join British Fencing for insurance and administrative purposes… more here.
How to Apply
There are two ways for you to register:
- Register and pay online
- Download Fencing for beginners course application, then send your completed form along with your payment to the address on the form.
NB: Payment cannot be refunded in the event of cancellation or withdrawal from the course at any time.
We also accept